This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Ohio Premier Dermatology
44 South Kintner Parkway, Suite B
Sunbury, OH 43074
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
Click here for door-to-door driving directions
We know you have many choices when choosing an dermatologist in Sunbury, OH so we have made requesting an appointment a simple and convenient process. Call our office today to schedule an appointment.
If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans. Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dermatologist.
- Aetna .. MAY NEED REFFERAL
- Aetna Starmark
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Bankers Life and Casualty Company
- Educational Service Center of Central Ohio
- Emdeon Allied Benefit System
- Family Life Insurance Company
- Golden Rule Insurance Company
- Government Personal Mutual Life lnsurnace
- Great West (PPO/PPO & Point-of-Service)
- Health Reach
- Humana (Medicare Advantage)
- Med Ben
- Medical Mutual
- Medigold Classic Preferred. Essential
- Meritain/Medical Mutal
- Monumental Life
- Mutual of Omaha
- Quantum Health. Inc/Avalon B
- The Employee Benefit Service Center
- The Health Plan
- The Ohio State University Primary Care Advantage
- Transamerica Life Insurance Company
- UMR-United Healthcare Options PPO Network
- United Healthcare
- Choicecare Network PPO
- Ohio Health Choice, Inc. (PPO & EPO)
- MultiPlan Inc.
- Trinity Mount Carmel Associate Health Plan
- Mount Carmel Event Care Program/Hospice Consult Program
- Prime Net (Non-restrictive provider network)
- Accountable Health Plan of Ohio (AHPO)
- The Emerald Health PPO
- Health Design Plus (employer-specific provider networks)
- lnterplan Health Group PPO
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn't cover. They offer No Interest* and low monthly payment options, no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties and no annual fees so you can get what you want when you want it.
CareCredit is accepted by over 100,000 providers and is the nation's leading patient financing program. For more information, visit www.carecredit.com or contact our office.