Dermatologist Sunbury, OH
Welcome to Ohio Premier Dermatology
At Ohio Premier Dermatology, our priority is to deliver quality care to informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting.
CORONA VIRUS UPDATE (May 4, 2020)
On April 27th, Governor Dewine announced that as of May 1st, healthcare is opening back up. As we move onto this next phase, we will be able to start bringing patients back to the office. As always, our main concern is how to continue protecting our patients and our staff. We have a strategy in place to make sure our office is a safe environment for everyone.
We will continue to provide this as an option for you as we move forward. This is an option for established and new patients that insurance are covering during the pandemic. Our staff will help you decide if your concern can be seen via telemedicine. Please feel free to call our office at 740-965-0855
Protecting Our Patients
We will continue to adhere to the guidance of the Governor's task force, the CDC and the Ohio Department of Health to provide a healthy environment. Your health and safety continues to be our number one priority.
Here are some changes you will see during your next visit:
- We are all wearing masks and are asking all of our patients to wear masks or facial coverings at all times. IF you have a mask at home (medical or homemade) or a covering of any sort, please wear it during your visit. Please keep your nose and mouth covered at all times. If we need to examine that specific area, we will remove it at the inappropriate time during your visit. Please call if there are questions regarding this temporary change.
- ** Masks are recommended for those two and older **
- Practice social distancing. We will maintain 6 feet between each other when possible. We also have taken steps to make that easier by allowing ou to wait in your car until your exam room is ready. Call us to check in when you arrive for your appointment. Due to limited space, we are requesting that only one patient be in the exam room. Exceptions would be a patient that needs their caregiver and children should come with one parent.
- Our toy room is currentl closed to prevent spread of germs.
- We won't have any magazines or brochures out. Cosmetic handouts and brochures are available, please ask for them.
- We have hand sanitizer available for patient use at the front desk and in the rooms. Please continue to practice good hand and face hygiene.
- We have and will continue to thoroughly sanitize the room, clip boards and pens after each patient.
- General areas will be cleaned/sanitized more frequently.
- If you have had a fever or an illness in the past two weeks or have been exposed to someone positive for COVID-10 in the past two weeks, please reschedule your appointment.
With these changes and many more precautions in place, we look forward to addressing your skin and cosmetic concerns while keeping you safe. We appreciate all of your patience and understanding.
When you have skin problems, you need to turn to a dermatologist who listens and responds ... an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs ... a friendly physician who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our staff meet all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Ohio Premier Dermatology believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. That is why we've included an extensive section on this web site covering the full array of topics associated with dermatology and diagnoses and treatments for skin problems. We encourage you to look through these pages whenever you have an interest or concern about your dermatological needs and care.
Comfortable, Convenient Setting
The best care in the world doesn't mean anything if you can't access it. At Ohio Premier Dermatology, we strive to make our Sunbury office as efficient and convenient as possible. Included in these web pages is information about Ohio Premier Dermatology's office, including our Sunbury location, maps, directions, hours, insurance policies and appointment scheduling.
We hope you find this web site useful and invite you to contact us with your questions at any time.